Nissan Skyline GT-R Wallpapers
Home > Vehicle wallpapers > Japanese Sports Cars > Nissan Skyline GT-R Wallpapers
Download quality pictures of the Nissan Skyline GTR Japanese sports car. Nissan Skyline GTR sports
car wallpapers, history of this car, technical specs and other recommended resources about the Skyline
GTR. High quality 1280x800 resolution pictures.
|2012 nissan gtr||2012 nissan r35 gtr||2012 skyline gtr wallpaper|
|2013 nissan gtr||Black skyline gtr r35||Blue nissan skyline|
|Matte black nissan gt-r||Nissan gtr racing car||Nissan gtr spec-v|
Brief History of The Nissan Skyline GTR:The GT-R name comes from Gran Turismo Racer while the GT-B version stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta.
The first Nissan GT-Rs were built from 1969 to 1973. After a 16 year age since the basic KPGC110 model in
1972, the GT-R model was reborn in 1989 with the Skyline R32 series. The R32 GT-R was the fastest motorsport
car in Japan, winning 29 victories out of 29 racing contests. The GT-R begun to win the JGTC Group A series
championship 4 years straight, and also had success in the Australian Touring Car Championship holding the
first place from 1990 to 1992.
The Skyline GT-R became the example of Nissan performance, featuring unique advanced technologies like
the ATTESA-ETS 4WD system and the Super-HICAS 4-wheel steering. The GT-Rs remained a cheap car
compared to its European competitors. Today, the car is popular in Drag Racing, Circuit Track and Time
Attack contests. The GT-R is the winner in the 2007 Tsukuba (Japan) Time Attack contest.
The GT-R's success in racing was amazing, especially in the annual 1,000 km race at the Mount Panorama
circuit in Australia, where the car took the 1st place in 1991 and 1992.
Throughout its production years, various limited editions featuring additional performance-enhancing parts,
were released by Nissan and its high-performance sport division Nismo.
The car was named by BBC's Top Gear as the only true Japanese cars in the line of supercars.
The car was also named by Jeremy Clarkson, as one of the best cars in the world.
|Nissan gtr sport car||Nissan gt-r sports car||Nissan skyline r34 gt-r|
|Nissan skyline r34 nur||Nissan skyline wallpaper||Skyline gtr engine bay|
|Skyline gtr on track||Skyline gtr time attack||Skyline gtr wallpaper|
|Skyline r35 gtr||Skyline r35 muscle car||Yellow nissan gtr|
Nissan Skyline GTR Generation Models and Specifications:- GT-R PGC10 1969 - 4-door sedan, 2.0L DOHC S20 I6 160 hp engine, Rear-wheel drive traction.
- GT-R KPGC110 1973 - 1989cc I6 engine, five-speed manual gearbox, semi-trailing ring arm suspension.
- GT-R R32 1989 - Twin turbocharged 2350cc engine with 313 hp power, 10" wide tires, RWD drivetrain.
- GT-R N1 1991 - Lightened by the removal of the ABS, air conditioning, sound system, rear wiper and trunk carpet.
- GT-R GT-R V-Spec 1993 - Brembo race brakes and a retuned ATTESA E-TS system, 17" BBS wheels with 225/45/17 tires.
- GT-R GT-R V-Spec II 1994 - Same as the V-Spec but fitted with wider 245/45/17 tires.
- GT-R R33 - New engine replaced the R32's weak oil pump drive collar, which happened to fail at high power.
- GT-R 400R - 77.7mm stroke crankshaft, forged 87mm pistons, upgraded rods, polished ports, high lift camshafts.
- GT-R R34 - Dashboard display with live readings of engine and vehicle statistics such as turbocharger pressure.
- GT-R R34 V-spec II Nür - Turbochargers were enhanced to larger ver, ceramic blades were replaced with steel.
- GT-R R34 M-spec Nür - The car components package is based on the regular M-spec model.
- GT-R R35 - The new R35 uses an evolved Premium Midship racing platform.
Other Nissan Skyline GTR Cars Resources:- Nissan Skyline GT-R V specifications
- Nissan GT-R Canada Forum