Mitsubishi Lancer Sports Cars
Home > Vehicle wallpapers > Japanese Sports Cars > Mitsubishi Lancer Sports Cars
Here you can get beautiful high-quality Mitsubishi Lancer wallpapers for your computer desktop. Mitsubishi
Lancer Evolution pictures, the Lancer history and technical car specifications. All Lancer pictures are in
1280x800 pixel resolution and should fit almost any desktop screen.
|2011 lancer evo 1||2011 lancer evo 3||2012 lancer dashboard|
|2012 lancer sportback||2012 mitsubishi evolution||2012 mitsubishi lancer|
|Blue mitsubishi lancer||Evolution x gsr interior||Lancer es 2009 interior|
Brief History of The Mitsubishi Lancer:The initial Lancer, also known as the A70, was introduced in February 1973. It was placed between the Minica
kei car and the Galant. The sport 1600 GSR type began the Lancer's long and successful racing events, winning
the Safari Rally twice and the Southern Cross Rally contest four times.
In 1980, The Lancer EX was unveiled with a 1.8L turbocharged four-cylinder engine known as the 1800GSR
and GT Turbo models. The first 1800GSR and GT models were fitted with a turbocharged, non-intercooled 135
In 1988, a more aerodynamic Lancer was produced, similar with the shape of the Mitsubishi Galant. In Japan,
4WD models were built, featuring a carburetted 1.5L, fuel-injected 1.6L 16v, or with the 1.8L diesel engine.
A GSR type with a fuel-injected 1.6L turbocharged engine was also available.
In 1995, the Lancer was already famous for its Seventh generation models. Unlike the Evo sports cars series,
the new Lancer did not depart from the Lancer type design. Due to its style, relatively cheap price, and the now
popular Lancer Evolution, this model was quite rising with young car enthusiasts and the aftermarket tuned
Japanese car market.
In 2005, Mitsubishi unveiled the Concept-X model and the Concept-Sportback model. For 2009, the Ralliart
package is available with the unique TC-SST transmission. The TC-SST transmission fitted in the Ralliart
offers two options (Normal and Sport) rather than the three options found on the Lancer Evolution X MR
(Normal, Sport and S-Sport).
|Lancer evolution mr 2012||Lancer evolution mr||Lancer evolution racing car|
|Lancer evo red concept||Lancer evolution x-mr||Lancer evo wallpaper|
|Lancer sportback ralliart||Mitsubishi lancer 2011||Mitsubishi lancer gt touring|
|Mitsubishi lancer ralliart||Mitsubishi lancer sportback||Mitsubishi lancer wallpaper|
Mitsubishi Lancer Generation Models and Specifications:- Lancer A70 - 1973 - Two and four-door sedan, equipped with 1.2L, 1.4L, and 1.6L engines.
- Lancer EX - Silent Shaft Technology, MCA-JET equipped engines, smoother driving experience.
- Lancer EX 2000 Turbo - Turbocharged 2.0 L 4–cylinder engine capable of 170 PS.
- Lancer 1200SL - Similar with the classic SL, fitted with a 1.2L engine.
- Lancer 1400GL - The 3-speed Automatic option of the SL model.
- Lancer 1600GSR - Four-door sedan, 1.6L engine with twin carbs, 5-speed Manual Transmission.
- Lancer 1600XL - Four-door sedan fitted with a 1.6L engine, 3-speed Automatic Transmission.
- Lancer 1600XL Super - Similar with the XL model, with minor modifications.
- Lancer 1800SE - Four-door sedan equipped with a 1.8L engine producing 100 hp.
- Lancer 1800GT Turbo - Four-door sedan equipped with a turbocharged 1.8L engine producing 99 kW.
- Lancer GLXi - Four-door sedan. Featuring a 1.6L Cyclone ECI-Multi engine.
- Lancer GTI - Four-door sedan. Featuring a 1.8L ECI-Multi engine.
- Lancer MXd - Four-door sedan. Featuring a turbodiesel 2.0L engine.
- Lancer Sportback - High-performance equipment, based on the VR-X, 2.4L 4G69 engine at 160 hp.
- Lancer Ralliart - High-performance equipment, based on the VR-X, 2.4L 4G69 engine at 162 hp.
- Lancer Concept-X - 2.0L DOHC engine capable of 152 hp, 5-speed manual transmission.
- Lancer WRC - World Rally Car built by Ralliart, 1996 cc 4G63 engine producing 300 PS.
- Lancer WRC2 - World Rally Car built by Ralliart, 6-speed INVECS-type sequential transmission.
Other Mitsubishi Lancer Cars Resources:- Mitsubishi Lancer Global Site
- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Review
- Mitsubishi Lancer Technical Specifications